WELCOME TO BLOCKPHASSIONCLOTHING.BLOGSPOT.COM

Monday, August 2, 2010

T.I AND TINY FINALLY MARRIED



Longtime love birds, T.I. and Tiny have finally exchanged the vows. The T.I. and Tiny wedding grabbed the attention of millions of their fans.

T.I. is an American recording artist, and Tameka "Tiny" is a former Xscape member.



In the wedding season of July, the T.I. and Tiny wedding is different from others, as the couple said "I do" twice.



First, the T.I. and Tiny wedding was held at Miami Beach courthouse on Friday, July 30 and afterwards the couple celebrated their wedding nuptials on the exclusive reception at Star Island on Saturday, July 31.



Both the celebs were looking stunning at the wedding. The bride wore a Valentino Gown and the groom wore a Prada Tuxedo.



In the big and memorable T.I. and Tiny wedding, the couple arrived at the venue on a beautiful horse-driven carriage. The whole environment of the T.I. and Tiny wedding was extremely romantic and the most recognized among the guests were Kandi Burruss, Usher and Toya.











No comments:

Post a Comment